Have you ever had problems like this? When you click All Programs in the start menu none of the program is listed. Well I had this problem before when I upgraded from vista to Windows RC. It turns out that this is a known bug in Windows 7 if you have applications over 70. Yes, that’s the limit, so the best way to get around it is to reduce the number of applications and see if any programs will reappear again.
- Solid Color Background Causes 30 Seconds Delay During the Logon Process in Windows 7
- Why You Should Not Disable SuperFetch in Windows 7
- Upgrade your Windows 7 Beta to Windows 7 RC extend expiration
- Download Opera 10.5 on Your Windows 7 the FASTEST browser yet
- Buy and Upgrade Windows 7 price unveiled Upgrade Starting June 26th
- Will There Be An Upgrade Path From Windows 7 RC to the Final Release?