Have you ever had problems like this? When you click All Programs in the start menu none of the program is listed. Well I had this problem before when I upgraded from vista to Windows RC. It turns out that this is a known bug in Windows 7 if you have applications over 70. Yes, that’s the limit, so the best way to get around it is to reduce the number of applications and see if any programs will reappear again.
- How to disable recent opened documents or programs in Start Menu Windows 7 tip
- How To Use Local Group Policy Whitelist Certain Programs in Windows 7
- How To Use TaskKill to Kill All Hung or Not-Responding Programs At Once in Windows 7
- Microsoft To Address Some of the Windows 8 Start Screen Concerns
- How To Pin Any Folder to Start Menu in Windows 7