One of the things I need to do recently is to create a new PowerPoint presentation slideshow that will automatically show a list of messages indefinitely. You will likely see those introduction slideshows or videos when you are in an exhibition. There are probably many different ways you can achieve this by create your own custom animation sequence in Office 2013 with PowerPoint.
Here is how to create a simple slideshow that will play itself indefinitely
First go to “SLIDE SHOW” tab, under “Set up Slide Show” menu.
Make sure checked “loop continuously until ‘Esc’ “ as well as set the Advance slides to “using timings, if present”
Now go to each of the slide, then go to “TRANSITIONS” tab, make sure uncheck “on mouse click”. Instead, you can set how long each slide will show in the “After:” section. Here I’ve set it to after 5 seconds. Also make sure this setting is apply to all slides.
Now some additional settings you can play around is to create an animation within each page and configure each element when to show and for how long it will show up. Make sure the combined time is match to the time you have previously set in the “TRANSITIONS” tab.
If you are too lazy to do all those from scratch, here is a simple sample I’ve created for you to download and try it out. You can use it as a template and add new slides and change contents as you see fit.
- How To Remote Control PowerPoint Presentation From Windows Phone 8
- Add Some Cool Animation To Your Windows 7 Start Menu [How-To]
- How To Make Your Windows 8.1 Lock Screen A Slide Show of Your Pictures
- How to Create SSH Tunnel with Bitvise SSH Client – a Better Alternative To Putty
- How To View Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Documents In Chrome