If you ever had to rip a song from YouTube or other sources, you might run into songs that have extra footages either at the beginning or at the end of the song. Here is a short quick method to help you edit the songs in Audacity to remove extra ending or intro of a song.
Drag and drop the song to the track.
Use mouse the click and drag select the track that you’d like to remove. Then make sure to click the “Cut” icon to remove the section from the track.
Now Go to Export > (Choose MP3)
Choose MP3 as the export file format. There you have it, a quick way to cut the length of the song, hope you find it useful.
- How To Use Paint Drawing to Edit Images in WordPad in Windows 7 [tips]
- How To Transfer Music Files From iPhone or iPad to Windows
- 7 Tips on New Taskbar in Windows 7
- Add Custom Right Click Command with Right-Click Extender For Windows 7
- [Windows Phone Tip]: Bing App to Replace Shazam For Music Search