One of the puzzling things that bother many users is to find the close command to shut down those full-screen metro style apps. Well, the short answer is you don’t. How often do you need to kill the running apps on iPhone, if you are using one of those. It’s by design,
- Apps that have been switched away over 5 seconds will be suspended by themselves, and
- they will be shut down automatically when more resources are needed.
Noticed those apps that show as suspended from the Task Manager below?
And yes, you can terminate those unresponsive apps by End Task them in the Task Manager.
Latest posts by Kent Chen (see all)
- Windows 10 Tip: How To Quickly Switch Sound Playback Device - February 25, 2017
- The Page File (PageFile.sys) Guide for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 - February 22, 2017
- How To Enable and Use Fetch Files Feature in OneDrive to Access All Your Files Remotely - February 21, 2017
Last updated: 08/04/2014