One of the puzzling things that bother many users is to find the close command to shut down those full-screen metro style apps. Well, the short answer is you don’t. How often do you need to kill the running apps on iPhone, if you are using one of those. It’s by design,
- Apps that have been switched away over 5 seconds will be suspended by themselves, and
- they will be shut down automatically when more resources are needed.
Noticed those apps that show as suspended from the Task Manager below?
And yes, you can terminate those unresponsive apps by End Task them in the Task Manager.
Latest posts by Kent Chen (see all)
- HDD Guardian to Monitor Your Hard Drive with Failure Warnings - September 30, 2016
- How To Find Out Which User Profile Disk Belongs to Which Domain User - September 29, 2016
- The Best Tool To Download Official Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Images - September 27, 2016
Last updated: 08/04/2014