For you all Apple Fanboys/Fangirls but Windows users, you can now experience a “true” Mac UI on a Windows machine without hackintosh your PC. Snow Transformation Pack, is not only a dock nor Windows 7 theme, its a package of both and more.
Snow Transformation Pack changes your Welcome Screen to Snow Leopard. It adds all the visual animations that makes you feel more like a native Mac OS X. Not only that it comes with the icons, wallpapers, and sound that directly copied from the Snow Leopard.
One of the good thing about Snow Transformation Pack is that it not only give you a Mac experience but it also keep your existing Windows application more manageable like a Windows app. Deep down inside you know this is Windows, but make your Windows 7 look like a Mac alone is fun.
Give it a try if you don’t mind play a “friendly” prank to your colleague install it on their system while they are on break and only realize they have got a new “Mac” when they come back
Download Snow Transformation Pack here
- For You All Mac Lover but Windows Users – Download The Snow Leopard Windows 7 Theme
- Beginner Guide for Building a Fully Working Snow Leopard Hackintosh Along With Windows 7 (Part II – Installation)
- Beginner Guide for Building a Fully Working Snow Leopard Hackintosh Along With Windows 7 (Part I – Hardware Selection)
- Install Native Mac OS X Dashboard Widgets on Windows 7
- "I’M A Windows 7 PC” Desktop Theme Download