So it’s been almost 5 days since Smashing Magazine has posted their monthly wallpapers. Of course this month’s theme is all about Easter.
Not sure why this time around nobody has bothered to create a link for Windows 7 theme that is based on these published Smash Magazine Wallpapers, we decided to create the Windows 7 Theme pack by ourselves. So go ahead and download them from the following link, and enjoy.
And Here is the step-by-step instruction on how I create the theme VERY FAST.
First, don’t get scared by the number of wallpapers you need to download, there are always tools that can help you make your life easier 🙂
1. Use Firefox Downthemall plugin to auto download all the wallpapers (if you are lazy, or you can select to choose what to download ahead of time, but since I’m lazy I just let it download all the wallpapers and do the sorting afterwards).
2. Save all the files into a location you can easily find, and sit back relax.
3. Sort out the files by dimensions (you can only do this in Windows 7)
Because not all wallpapers have the same width and height, I choose the size of the wallpaper mostly 1600×1050 since most of the wallpapers have that size, and most of our monitors are maxed out at this size for now.
5. The last step is to create the theme, sort all the wallpapers into one directory. If you still don’t know how to create Windows 7 Theme suggest you check it out this tutorials first.
6. Finalize for sharing
7. Upload 🙂 for others to download
Co-founder of Next of Windows and a cool geek 🙂
Latest posts by Jonathan Hu (see all)
- Chrome 53 on Windows 10 – How To Disable Material Design - September 19, 2016
- How To Fix Windows 10 Power Button via Start Menu Not Working - September 18, 2016
- Troubleshoot Why Google Service (Gmail, YouTube, Search etc) Slow in Chrome - September 4, 2016
Last updated: 05/25/2015