With the ever ending new technology emerging pretty much every day, the home network is getting more and more complicated than ever. In order to better understanding more about the typical home network and how hard it is to create and manage, our friend over at 7Tutorials made an initiative and is conducting a survey, Study on the Anatomy of a home network, on its website. They want to hear your feedback in order to get some insight of how complex the average home network is overall.
We here at Windows7hacker are also very curious about it and are urging you to help them figuring out the mystery by taking participate in this survey. The survey consists of 7 questions, from how many computers do you have in your home to what’s the most annoying problem you have encountered before, and takes less than 5 minutes to finish. What’s nice about this survey is that if you contributed you automatically entered in the poll of winning one of the 4 kinds of prizes as a reward.
- Four digital copies of our book: Network Your Computers & Devices;
- Four 1-year licenses of Panda Internet Security 2011, for 1 computer;
- One 1-year license of BitDefender Total Security 2011, for 3 computers;
- One 1-year license of BitDefender Internet Security 2011, for 1 computer.
The survey ends at the end of this month on March 31, 2011, and the winners will be drawn immediately right after. We will also follow up a post revealing more details 7Tutorials guys have discovered in this survey.
Again, please take participate in this survey to help them out the study, and you may also win one of the 10 total prizes.
Latest posts by Kent Chen (see all)
- Windows 10 Tip: How To Quickly Switch Sound Playback Device - February 25, 2017
- The Page File (PageFile.sys) Guide for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 - February 22, 2017
- How To Enable and Use Fetch Files Feature in OneDrive to Access All Your Files Remotely - February 21, 2017
Last updated: 08/04/2014