Bing, as we know, is not only a fine search engine that competes the giant Google, but also a high quality wallpaper gallery that can be used as a source of RSS-feed based Windows 7 and 8 theme, like this one. With this quick tip, you can even set the picture that you like on Bing as the lock screen background in Windows 8.
All you need to to is fire up Bing Windows app from start screen, bring up the bottom App bar (wipe from bottom up on Tablet, mouse right click on non-tablet), and tap/click Set As Lock Screen.
As always, you can pick your own picture and set it as the lock screen background image by going to Personalize section in PC Settings (Win + I and select Change PC Settings).
- How To Make Your Windows 8.1 Lock Screen A Slide Show of Your Pictures
- How To Disable and Bypass Windows 8 Lock Screen
- How To Hide Contact Birthday Reminder On Windows 8.1 Lock Screen
- Bing Desktop Beta Brings Bing Homepage Image to Your Desktop Everyday
- How To Use RSS Feed as Theme Picture Background Slideshow Source in Windows 7