Windows 10 has a lot of security improvements. If you are new to Windows 10 or are currently considering upgrading from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you might be interested in finding out what these improvements are and why Windows 10 is a more secure platform comparing to both Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. If that’s the case, you should definitely check out this eBook “Introduction to Windows 10 Security” by Onuora Amobi.
The book covers a lot of new security features introduced in Windows 10, as well as many existed at previous versions of Windows, including a chapter dedicated to the comparison to Windows 7 and 8 security features.
The book has 85 pages and covers both consumer and enterprise security. It has a price tag at $24.95 but is currently FREE for a limited time. Click the link below to download. It doesn’t require some of your personal info but it’s worth it based on the content this book provides.
Download link: Introduction to Windows 10 Security eBook
Here is a quick glimpse of what this book covers:
- Introduction to Windows 10 Security
- Microsoft and the FIDO Alliance
- The Comparison to Windows 7 and 8 security features
- How Microsoft Windows 10 will protect your identity
- New Security features in Windows 10
- How does Bitlocker Drive Encryption work?
- Required Hardware and Software for Device Guard
- How does EDP work?
- The benefits of EDP
- Windows Defender
- Advanced Threat Analysis
- Enterprise Mobility – Identity in the cloud
- How Microsoft Windows 10 will protect your data
- What is the Operations Management Suite?
- Windows as a Service – More Security via secure updates
- Windows 10 and the Internet of Things
Latest posts by Kent Chen (see all)
- Microsoft To-Do App Available in Preview on Windows 10, iOS and Android - April 19, 2017
- Windows 10 Tip: What’s Mini View in Movies & TV App and How To Use it - April 15, 2017
- Windows 10 Tip: How To Convert MBR Partition to GPT without Losing Data - April 12, 2017
Last updated: 11/12/2015