MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS is a piece of iOS data recovery software. This tool supports recovering lost data, including photos, messages/iMessages, contacts, call history, notes and etc files from iPhone (or other iOS devices), iTunes and iCloud backup.
It has three recovery modules: “Recover from iOS Device”, “Recover from iTunes Backup File” and “Recover from iCloud Backup File”. You can choose a proper module according to the actual situation to recover the lost data.
It runs on all Windows platforms, from XP and all the way to Windows 10 with both 32-bit and 64-bit supported, and supports all major iOS devices, including:
- iPhone: iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus.
- iPad: iPad 1, iPad 2 and iPad mini.
- iPod: iPod T4 and iPod T5.
The software costs about US$59.00 per copy but thanks to folks at MiniTool, we are running this campaign to give this great data recovery software for FREE.
All you need to do is to subscribe our Weekly Windows Newsletter at below or at the sidebar. You will get an email with all the license info after the confirmation email.
For those who are already the member, no need to do anything. The free license info will be in the next issue of the newsletter.
The only limitation on this Giveaway:
- Only the first 1000 activations will be validated. So to reserve your own copy, please install and activate the software as soon as possible.
- The Giveaway copy is for home use only and can not be upgraded for free in the future.
That’s about it. The Giveaway ends on March 8th so please do act while you still can.
Latest posts by Kent Chen (see all)
- Microsoft Pauses New Insider Preview Builds for the New Unified Update Platform - December 7, 2016
- How To Disable Removable USB Storage Read, Write and Execute Access on Windows 10 - December 1, 2016
- Windows 10 Tip: How To Move System Tray to the Second Display - November 30, 2016
Last updated: 03/15/2016