Leawo iTransfer is a powerful iOS data transfer program that not only makes the data transfer between iOS devices extremely easy but also helps to back up these devices’ data to your local computer.
With an easy and straightforward user-friendly interface, users are able to handle the program and do their own data transfer with no efforts. It’s a best alternative to iTunes but does a lot more.
- Multi-way transfers – supports various kinds of transfers among iOS devices, iTunes, and Windows PCs.
- Run smoothly between multiple iOS devices – includes the latest iPhone 6/6 Plus. It even supports the iPod nano, shuffle, mini, and photo.
- Transfer various kinds of files – including apps, music, movies, TV shows, ringtones, books, camera rolls, contacts, etc.
- Save configuration files when transferring apps – so users don’t need to upload or import the documents again.
- Manually Backup iOS files
- Make iPhone, iPad and iPod as your own flash drives
Overall, Leawo iTransfer is a professionally made data transfer tool for iOS with a simple user-friendly interface that allows anyone to use and handle the data transfer without much training needed. To those who lost iTunes music library and only had iPhone to hold all their musics, this could be a life saver to allow them to transfer all their music off iPhone to a local computer or another iOS device.
Leawo iTransfer works on almost all Windows platforms with support on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. It’s a powerful tool that, unfortunately, also comes with a price tag at $19.95 for each copy. However, thanks to guys at Leawo for reaching out and offering to Next of Windows a final 30% discount to allow our readers to have a better protection to their data on iOS devices. All you need to do is to go to the following purchase link and place the order there.
Latest posts by Kent Chen (see all)
- Microsoft To-Do App Available in Preview on Windows 10, iOS and Android - April 19, 2017
- Windows 10 Tip: What’s Mini View in Movies & TV App and How To Use it - April 15, 2017
- Windows 10 Tip: How To Convert MBR Partition to GPT without Losing Data - April 12, 2017
Last updated: 06/17/2015