Looking for a decent YouTube app for your Windows 8 devices? Here is one that looks quite decent. Hyper for YouTube is a YouTube player app designed specifically for Windows with full of features and a nicely designed user interface. With Hyper, you can not only watch videos in SD, 720p, or full HD in 1080p, but also sign in with your own account to check out your latest subscribed videos, as well as comments and rated videos.
Hyper for YouTube comes with a bunch of cool features that are all Windows 8 compatible, including:
- Search from anywhere with Windows 8 Search Charm. If you are already on the Hyper home screen, you can just start typing to begin searching, no bringing up the search charm required! It’s that simple!
- Create playlists, either local or online, that are tied to your YouTube account.
- Commenting or rating the video while you are watching it.
- Pin any videos or channels right on the Start screen.
- Play videos or playlists in the background.
- Toast notifications.
- Customize the home page the way you really want.
I have been looking for a decent YouTube app ever since I first had the Surface RT with me. I have tried many but none of them are quite good enough that I want to use on daily basis. I think this Hyper for YouTube app might end up being the first YouTube app I really want to use on my tablet.
Latest posts by Kent Chen (see all)
- The Page File (PageFile.sys) Guide for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 - February 22, 2017
- How To Enable and Use Fetch Files Feature in OneDrive to Access All Your Files Remotely - February 21, 2017
- Speed Up Email Search for Outlook and Gmail with Email Insight App - February 20, 2017
Last updated: 08/04/2014