Okay so how can you change the balance of the speaker volume in Windows 7 ?
Recently I had this problem with my earphone it doesn’t produce a balanced output sound anymore. I know that it’s a hardware problem, but fortunately you can adjust this in the software.
Before it use to be pretty simple to change the balance in Windows. But unfortunately in Windows 7 it becomes a little bit hard to find the option.
Here is how you can change the audio balance in Windows 7
Go to Sound > Properties
Under “Levels” tab click “Balance”
Now you can adjust the volume for both left and right speaker, adjust them accordingly. Also Windows 7 is smart enough that which audio device this has been adjusted on. If you add a new audio output it will by default change to balanced each.
- Sound Volume Not Loud Enough? Here Is How You Can Boost It
- Application Driven Audio Volume Mixer in Windows 7
- [Tips] Stop the annoying beeping sound in IE and MSN
- How to change the default location in Windows Explorer to My Computer in Windows 7
- Get Annoyed About The System Beep Sound? Here is How To Disable it in Windows 7